How to make a Recording
There are two ways in which ReCap recordings can be made:-
1. In a teaching venue where the recording has been pre-booked. These can be:
2. Using the ReCap Personal Capture software:-
- On a desktop or laptop computer
- In a ReCap-enabled meeting room
- On an iPad or iPhone using the Panopto app
What is Recorded...
- ...in teaching rooms? - the presenter's voice and digital content from devices connected to the audio-visual system. No video camera is present so the face of the presenter and any use of traditional whiteboards, chalkboards and overhead projectors (OHPs) is not captured.
- ...in meeting rooms? - the presenter's voice and digital content from devices connected to the audio-visual system, including content from any webcams that may be installed
- ...via Personal capture (PCap)? - audio via a microphone, anything that is displayed on the computer on which the software is installed and video via a webcam (optional). If using PCap on an iPad or iPhone any audio or video content on the device will be captured