How Students use ReCap
The report below was written by the Newcastle University Student Union (NUSU) in 2017 following a research excercise undertaken to understand how students at Newcastle University use ReCap, how satisfied they are with the provision and the wide range of benefits they get from ReCap.
The research comprised three surveys:-
- All students
- Students with disabilities
- Students who compete (i.e. play University sport)
Some headline information from the report shows that
- 67% of all students are satisfied with the provision of ReCap within their course
- 85% of students with disabilities use ReCap frequently as a revision tool
- 51% of students who compete are influenced by provision of ReCap as to whether they do or don't partake in sports
More detailed information can be found in the report itself.
Student use of ReCap PDF 831Kb
How Students use ReCap at Newcastle University (document)